Check out Malgudi Days - 6 Dvd Premium Pack reviews, ratings, browse wide selection of blu-ray, DVDs and shop online at Amazon.in. A great collection that brought back memories of my childhood when I waited impatiently for the serial to be telecast on TV. The simple interesting style of the episodes make an impact on the viewers. Download Malgudi Days By R. Narayan torrent or any other torrent from Other > E-books Direct download via magnet link. Try our new android application! Download for free! No, continue site viewing. Malgudi Days presents Narayan's imaginary city in full color, revealing the essence of India and of human experience. Malgudi Days (TV series) This article is written like a personal. And most of the actors cast in this serial were from the Kannada film industry. Malgudi Days TV series (All 3. Malgudi Days by R.
You should consider to submit your own serial numbers or share other files with the community just as someone else helped you with Visual Labels 3.2g serial number. Last but not less important is your own contribution to our cause.
Top Animation & Cartoons. Malgudi Days Serial, Directed by Shankar Nag Identifier MalgudiDaysTitleTrack. Plus-circle Add Review. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review. 21,229 Views. TORRENT download. Download 1 file. Malgudi Days - Episode 32 - The Trail Of The Green Blazer.mp4 (145.6 MB) Malgudi Days - Episode 33 - Engine Trouble.mp4 (145.5 MB) Malgudi Days - Episode 44 - The Lawley Road - Part 1.mp4 (145.4 MB).
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||69|
|Original release||18 March 1987|
Malgudi Days (Old Doordarshan TV Show) Malgudi Days is an Indian television serial that was based not the book written by author R.K.Narayan. This television series was telecast in the year 1986 on Doordarshan and in no time the show gained marking popularity and become one of the most loved shows in the country. Malgudi Days is a Hindi family serial based on the works of R. The heartwarming short stories take place in the fictitious town of South India, Malgudi, inhabited by timeless characters who go about their lives with a dash of humour and simplicity.
Malgudi Days is an Indian Hindi-language television series based on the eponymous works of R. K. Narayan. The series was directed by Kannada actor and director Shankar Nag. Carnatic musicianL. Vaidyanathan composed the score. R. K Narayan's younger brother and acclaimed cartoonist R. K. Laxman was the sketch artist. The series was made in 1987 by film producer T. S. Narasimhan The series was revived for 15 episodes in 2006 which were directed by Kavitha Lankesh.
The series is adapted from the collections of short stories written by R. K. Narayan in his book, Malgudi Days.
- Master Manjunath as W. S. Swaminathan 'Swami'
- Girish Karnad as W. T. Srinivasan
- Vaishali Kasaravalli as Swami's mother
- Suhasini Adarkar as Swami's grandmother
- Kanti Madiya as Muniya 'Muni'
- B. Jayashree as Muniya's wife
- Somu as Shopkeeper
- Teddy White as Frank
- Deven Bhojani as Nitya
- Harish Patel as Various characters
- Anant Nag as Various characters
- Shankar Nag as Venkatesh
- Ramesh Bhat as various characters
- Rohit Srinath as Rajam
- Raghuram Sitaram as Mani
- Chetan as S. Somashekar 'Somu'
- Arundathi Nag as Kamala
- Sunil Sadanand as Mali, Jagan's son
- Mandeep Rai as Narsimha, Jagan's cousin
- Ashok Mandanna as Thanappa
- Kalpana Prakash as various characters
- Dina Pathak as Ayah
- Jagadish Malnad as Sidda
- Mico Chandru as Swamy's father
- Sampath Raj as Ekambaram
Background and production
The series Malgudi Days, comprising thirty nine episodes, was first telecast on Doordarshan in 1987. Most of the series was shot in Agumbe village in Shimoga district, Karnataka. Some episodes were filmed in Bengaluru and some others in Devarayanadurga located in Tumakuru district in Karnataka. Episode 22, 'Nitya', was shot entirely in Devarayanadurga.
In 2004, the project was revived with filmmaker Kavitha Lankesh replacing Shankar Nag as director. The new series was telecast from 26 April 2006 on Doordarshan. Most of the stories in the series are one episode long and were derived from the books A Horse and Two Goats, Malgudi Days, Swami and Friends and The Vendor of Sweets.
Indian Railways decided to rename Arasalu Railway station of Shimoga District, India to Malgudi Railway station as homage to the location of Malgudi Days serial.
Malgudi Days Summary
- ^ abc'The return of Malgudi Days'. Rediff. 21 July 2006. Archived from the original on 15 April 2008. Retrieved 28 August 2009.
- ^'Classics from Karnataka'. The Hindu. 9 February 2004. Archived from the original on 26 March 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- ^Riti, M.D. (16 May 2001). ''You acted exactly as I imagined Swami to be''. The Rediff Special. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- ^'The Malgudi that is Agumbe'. The Hindu. 20 February 2011.
- ^'Memories of Malgudi'. The Times of India. 16 October 2016.
- ^'Episode 22, Nitya'. Youtube. 12 October 2016.
- ^'Malgudi Days on DD1'. The Hindu. 12 May 2006. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- ^M, Shrinivasa. 'Shivamogga's Arasalu set to be rechristened Malgudi Station - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- Malgudi Days on IMDb